Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my favorite cars is a 69 Camaro. My love affair started when a guy around the corner had a red Z/28 with black stripes along with his daily driver which was a new 81 Z/28. What a great ride! Mustangs came later for me.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Well I don't have a whole lot of those.......But!

Awesome 69s.....:thumbsup:.....Theres not a whole lot of 69's that I like in a 1/64 and most you have , I have now....But I do have these.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Love the 69s... Always have since I was a kid when they first came out... I clearly remember my uncle had a 66 396 Chevelle and raced a 69 Z... The Z ran away from him... Loved them ever since !!! A true racecar in disquise !!!

Love the red one with the black stripes... I picked up two more orange ones yesterday... Had to swap the wheels real quick though !!!

Did a little changing on this one too !!!

Here's a Racing Champions I beefed up !!!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Very nice assortment of Z's! I owned a '69 Z-28RS in fathom green. My favorite car of all time. Wish I'd had a crystal ball back then. I would have kept it. Oh well, My diecast will have to suffice.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
This is a great idea for a thread James... You have some real beautys and I sure enjoyed looking at them !!! How many variations and brands are out there ? Let's see some more !!!

Here's a HW version !!!

Another M2 I beefed up with wheels and a "Stangfreak" engine !!!

Another black one with different wheels !!!

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love the 69s... Always have since I was a kid when they first came out... I clearly remember my uncle had a 66 396 Chevelle and raced a 69 Z... The Z ran away from him... Loved them ever since !!! A true racecar in disquise !!!

Love the red one with the black stripes... I picked up two more orange ones yesterday... Had to swap the wheels real quick though !!!

Havent seen this one in the wild around here yet.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts

Havent seen this one in the wild around here yet.
I have an extra one James... I also have one listed on ebay for 10.95 starting... The last one I sold brought about 14.00...
I bought them at Walmart for 5.88 each, plus .40 tax comes to 6.28... I know shipping it in the package will be exact cost of about 2.95 to 3.00...
So, I could put one in your mail box for about 9.50 if your interested... That's exactaly what I would have in it...
These things are expensive at Walmart (in boxes)... The Drivers series are 3.48 also in boxes... Once in awhile I find the Auto-Thentics at a Kroger Super store for 3.99 in a blister pack and the Drivers in blister packs for 2.99... That's about the only two places around here that carry M2s anymore... Meijers, Target, Hobbytown, K-Mart, and Menards quit selling them... Menards had them for Christmas only... Even then they were never over 4.00 at any of these other stores... Wally is a crazy zipper ripper !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts