Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is a 1969 boss hoss silver hot wheel still in blister package with hot wheel club button?
How do you find serious collector that will give you a honest price

·
Administrator
26,606 Posts
Do you have pictures of this blister package? Front and back please or let us know if it is the German or UK card version?

I have heard of the King Kuda with a Boss Hoss button but not seen one with an actual Boss Hoss casting before. They originally came in a box set and not a blister package. It was only later that the extra cars were distributed in blister packs but I believe they had run out of Boss Hoss castings before then.

If it is really a Boss Hoss casting you may have the only known one.....

·
Administrator
26,606 Posts
Yes, that is how it would have come as an insert within the boxed club set. On average, they run around around $50.00 with or without the button in the ebay sold listings depending on condition. But there are some that come close to $200.00.

The #1 gumball also seems to be a higher price paid offering as well.

To be honest I have never seen one still in the card board/blister wrap still. It may be a turn off for some but an attraction to others.

If it were mine I would keep it as. Maybe get one of those jewel box display cases for it. (Like the M2 castings come in.)

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
Here's my 3. Funny, thing... with my redline searches, it seems as tho all the club car versions of the spoilers, go for less than the ones in colors that came on card... the silver versions are always lists as the most common version.

If you really want to get into selling it or maybe some others that are mint type condition, there is a Facebook group that I look at sometimes (cant afford to get involved in it tho...)... Called Redline Collectors Retreat.

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
Very nice piece you have.
Keep it in the original packaging. If you have anything else that goes with it, like the collector pin or any other stuff will add to the value of it.
Just my opinion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts