Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Your '68 has a lot of 'Impy' friends! :p

As always, thank you for your great diecast photos. :thumbsup: Enjoy them every time. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
That greenlight is nice. I'm building quite a hunger to get diecast shopping tomorrow looking at these pics. I really need to find something to use as backgrounds for pics that doesn't take away from the detail like the dark wood of my desk. Some people here I've noticd have a checkered tile type surface. Where can I get something like that...any suggestions?

·
Registered
255 Posts
The cars

Hey SSchevyman1, That '63 in the second shot is one of my favorite castings. My older brother had one when I was a kid. He & I used to work on it toghter, Motor had so much tourque it alwas tore out the center hanger bushing on the drive shaft! That casting was orig from the JL collection rel. Am I correct with that statement? I had it for a while but finnaly broke down & sent it to him. That old '63 is defintly a crusier! Hope to buy one when my ship comes in.[oh wait a min the dock's still under const.] :lol: My dad also had the '63 wagon! 327cui,350 trans it was the family car when I was growing up. Sad to report he traded it in on of all things a '74 Matador. Needless to say my father had 4 sons that were very disapointed not to get a hold of it. Said he didn't want any arguements :freak: Don't want to tell you wht happened, But sad to say after the trade-in I was sickened when I finally did see it later! The people driving it beat it to death, muffler falling off, hub caps missing, Sorry can't go on but you get the point. No respect for the Classics! Also partial to the '69's,It was my first car!!!! COOL PICS. Thanks for sharing Jeff

1 - 20 of 20 Posts