Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my fellow Collectors,

Today am sharing a chassic in MOPAR by AutoWorld...yes its a 1/18...and the detail is awesome!...I waited for one since I sold mines six-years ago and now I have it back but with a even better Details since 2005 (No Dog leg hinges!!!)....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
MY DREAM CAR - The year of Charger, the color, everything! I not only would like this as a model, I've wanted this since 1968 as a 1:1!!! Some day . . . . .

Thank you.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
One of my all time favourite cars. In this case though, I'm not sure I like the wheels/hubcaps. Either way, thanks for posting all the 1/18s that I don't have shelf space for. They do have great detail.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
One of my all time favourite cars. In this case though, I'm not sure I like the wheels/hubcaps. Either way, thanks for posting all the 1/18s that I don't have shelf space for. They do have great detail.
That is true, I'd rather have the Magnum 500s, but I can fix that! lol

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
That is an amazing piece... if photographed right, it could look like the 1:1! It's enough to make me wish I had room to properly display and store 1:18 pieces.

Speaking of, if I had a 1:1, it would be running mags--either fully-polished Americans, Cragar S/S, or Ansen Sprints.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MY DREAM CAR - The year of Charger, the color, everything! I not only would like this as a model, I've wanted this since 1968 as a 1:1!!! Some day . . . . .

Thank you.
Mr.D, I in the same boat I have 13-years to retired for good...and am aiming to get a matching # 1973 Chevy Camaro Z28 350 and restore it like no tomorrow....I too have the problem of space but I just keep it to a limit by just keeping real looking cars as of today from 10,000 pieces (1/32s-118s) I have reduce down to 3000 pieces, and am still selling out of my 1/32, 1/43, 1/50 and most of my plastic model too...that along am at 90 cars from 300...the key thing is buy only one color, one year, one style that you love to have and not three or four of the same car...and buy what real to you and you would see that you don't need to have a lot of space...It works for me and am 53.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks Buddy!!!...but hey the wheels was my liking.....but the details is one thing to grab....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is an amazing piece... if photographed right, it could look like the 1:1! It's enough to make me wish I had room to properly display and store 1:18 pieces.

Speaking of, if I had a 1:1, it would be running mags--either fully-polished Americans, Cragar S/S, or Ansen Sprints.
Thanks buddy, at first I thought of taking the pix on the street but I was afraid of being Road Kill.....:lol:

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
Nice ride, with opening headlight covers too! I love the '68, of all the flying buttress years, it's my favorite. Although in recent times, I've taken a real shine to the '66 as well.

This is the first I've noticed, but the front seats look like they came out of a dentist's office... Here's a question for those in the know, what's the bright red switch left of the steering wheel?

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The second pic is of a factory Hemi car
[/QUOTE]

WOW!.....Awesome Pictures....I love this Factory HEMI....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice ride, with opening headlight covers too! I love the '68, of all the flying buttress years, it's my favorite. Although in recent times, I've taken a real shine to the '66 as well.

This is the first I've noticed, but the front seats look like they came out of a dentist's office... Here's a question for those in the know, what's the bright red switch left of the steering wheel?
Thanks buddy,....as for the seat well you don't have to see a dentist, you can just seat back I have your girl pull your teeth.....:lol:.....as for the Red button well thats to open the doors to the Bat cave.....:devil:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts