Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For months n ow I been trying to find a perfect SS396 Impala in a 1/18, I have two 427 but not a 396. So finally I did at SoutherMotors.com I got one and its a Real Beauty!....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Interesting wheels, don't think I've ever seen those wheels before. Maybe because you just don't see too many representations of SS396 Impalas period, always 427.

The dark teal one, that's a nice shade.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interesting wheels, don't think I've ever seen those wheels before. Maybe because you just don't see too many representations of SS396 Impalas period, always 427.

The dark teal one, that's a nice shade.
Indeed Mr.FF...I been doing some surfing around for a long time, looking for the 396....at 3am NY time I found it....There was a Golf w/black top (Chase) but I pass because everyone has it so I wanted to be different...and Yes that teal is a beauty...Sold it...yesterday to a collector in Cliffside NJ for $150....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great Impala. I found a 396 but it's scale 1/24 and 1965.

Sweet!!!!..only if someone would make this into a 1/18 but authentic looking I would spend up to $300 for one....but of course without the Dog-legs hinges...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I have the red 67 Chevelle, but that Impala is "Outa~Site"...
That is really one beauty... Looks like ya could get in and drive away !!!

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have the red 67 Chevelle, but that Impala is "Outa~Site"...
That is really one beauty... Looks like ya could get in and drive away !!!
Hey Buddy!, and thank you too!.....I have that Red/Black 67 Chevelle too am looking forward to Modify it a little next year.....:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts