Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Jeff at Performance Years Enterprises to have the only one in stock, I manage to buy it just this past week, after waiting so long for my O/T just to get it, SC group had it in white for about a week or so and just when I had the money it was gone!.....So I went back to PYE and there it was in red with a HEMI...." Little old lady from Pasadena" 1964 Dodge 330 series with a HEMI by HWY61\SC next to my HWY61 1965 Ply.Belvedere II R01 HEMI....Both are super Detailed too.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great finds on both.
Thanks buddy, am currently waiting on my 1968 Dodge Charger R/T (i had to return it due to defect) Hopefully I'll get it by Friday or Saturday...To date I have about 15 MOPARS in 1/18s all because back in the Mid 60's thru 72 my family in Chicago,Ohio, and Indiana all had MOPARs. My other halfs (East Coast) had Chevies,Ford, and Olds....Down south, where most of my cousins are drives Buicks, Pontiacs and Caddies...in the west my Bro-in-law is all about MOPAR...Maybe this is another reason why I like so many Muscle Cars...:drunk:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Those are really nice! I am little fond of that '65 Plymouth. It looks like the one a friend of mine had when we were in school. His twin brother had a '68 Dodge Charger. They were a big Mopar family and still is today.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Go Granny, Go

Those are really nice! I am little fond of that '65 Plymouth. It looks like the one a friend of mine had when we were in school. His twin brother had a '68 Dodge Charger. They were a big Mopar family and still is today.
Thanks buddy!.....HWY61 and SuperCar Collectables has many different version of the 65 Ply....If my memories serves me right these 65s R01 came straight from the Factory just like this...and back in those days young bloods would buy them for a weekend of racing and then return them to the dealership but very few did that. Those who kept them were the ones winning...like the 1964 Dodge 330 series they were both Super Stock cars....:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts