Registered
4,781 Posts
one really cool old truck.
once again your work is top knotch.
thanks for the pic!

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
the best one yet, ya got it going on rlyoung1.
i like it when you use the fence along the border with barbed wire. that always sets them off.

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
As a general rule I can take or leave the weathering. But this one is THE right vehicle in THE right setting. Excellent! Wouldn't mind having something like that in my collection at all. Everything is perfect! Is it a large scale?

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gunn said:
i like it when you use the fence along the border with barbed wire. that always sets them off.
That's funny because last night I was thinking I had not done one with a fence in awhile. Time to start looking for fence posts.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ClearHooter said:
As a general rule I can take or leave the weathering. But this one is THE right vehicle in THE right setting. Excellent! Wouldn't mind having something like that in my collection at all. Everything is perfect! Is it a large scale?
Thanks for the nice comments. It is 1/24 scale, which is my preference with these.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Excellent work, you really did a great job with it. I especially like the way you added enough to the base to give it a realistic setting without cluttering up the overall scene.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
It looks too pristine :p Needs to be missing a headlight, a hubcap or two, and have a dent in the grill, fenders, and at least one door. Oh, and all the tires should be flat. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts