Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend saw the add for this set on TV a few weeks back and finally found the information on it and sent me the link.

This National Motor Mint Museum set is one of the nicest that I have added to my collection recently.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
That's an amazing piece. Awesome, nice detail too. I enjoy cars that are outside of the "ordinary" range you find at any local toy store.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
I've seen it on TV for a few years, but I never saw anyone post pictures of them on Hobby Talk.

The price was reasonable, and I wonder how many were made.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
A friend of mine who's not a diecast collector bought this set off tv a couple years ago. I thought it was a very nicely made set for the money. Great pics Dave!

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've seen it on TV for a few years, but I never saw anyone post pictures of them on Hobby Talk.

The price was reasonable, and I wonder how many were made.
They are ok, the doors don't really close right but they are great to look at. The one mistake is on one side there is one blackwall and one whitewall.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
My dad had 5 of these in his house for a long time before I started collecting,and gave me 3. Love the front grill on the flatbed..and it looks like both of us are missing the chain that came with it. Mine also need a good cleaning!

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My dad had 5 of these in his house for a long time before I started collecting,and gave me 3. Love the front grill on the flatbed..and it looks like both of us are missing the chain that came with it. Mine also need a good cleaning!

pm sent mike.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts