Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For all you VW lovers, I found this 1937 Volkswagen Type 30 at WM today. It's small, 1:87 scale, but has interesting lines to it. Suicide doors, no bumpers or rear window, and it has an accurate sculptured roof top and engine cover. I don't care for the silver trim on the windows.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
"thud........

way cool. I saw one at the vw museum in wolfsburg. VW had one reproduced for the museum.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
That is a great little model. You've inspired me to dig out my Malibu cars for some photo fun. Then I'm headed to WM to see if they have the new Old VW in stock yet. Thanks for the pix!

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Found one tonight! It is a cool little ride. I hpe this one get made in 1/64! I wish they had a second one for VWOwner! PS I found it at the Valpo Super Walmart

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
Found one tonight! It is a cool little ride. I hpe this one get made in 1/64! I wish they had a second one for VWOwner! PS I found it at the Valpo Super Walmart
I've stopped at three WM's with no success......The thrill of the hunt!.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lpgeoteacher said:
Great! I'm glad you found one too. :thumbsup:
I was starting to feel that maybe people thought I was 'pulling a fast one', so to speak. I've been to 5 additional WM and have not been able to find another one. It is tough to find it.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I went to 8 Wal-Marts in a 100 miles radius from me in the past two days looking for some of the Ertl Tractors, and only found three of those bugs.. (and found out four of the stores don't even carry the tractors I was looking for)

·
Registered
145 Posts
AQUA XK8 said:
For all you VW lovers, I found this 1937 Volkswagen Type 30 at WM today. It's small, 1:87 scale, but has interesting lines to it. Suicide doors, no bumpers or rear window, and it has an accurate sculptured roof top and engine cover. I don't care for the silver trim on the windows.

these pix are to good to only placed once
thx for sharing
VWD :wave:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts