Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Those of you NOT recieving the Update newsletters from Round 2 for whatever reason and wish to be added to my forwards list may send me your e-mail addresses and I will gladly forward a copy to you. I plan to do this with all forthcoming Update Newsletters, so once you're added to the list you will recieve them soon after they are delivered to my inbox.

Interested parties send me a PM with your e-mail address.

Ductapeforever

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Only three of you so far. Even if you didn't sign up for a premium kit , the offer still stands to forward on the update newsletters as they come out.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I don't still know why I don't receive the newsletter (signed up for the kit, checked spam folder), but I also thank you, Ductapeforever, for doing this.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I don't still know why I don't receive the newsletter (signed up for the kit, checked spam folder), but I also thank you, Ductapeforever, for doing this.
I posted on the blog last night or this morning and they got back with me this afternoon. Everything got squared away and I got my newsletter. I suggest you might do the same too.

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the list has grown exponentially since yesterday, I hope you all got the newsletter okay, I have you all in a folder and you will recieve them as soon as they arrive in my inbox in the future. Happy Modeling everybody.

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quickly approaching the 50 count mark, I'll have to break this group up to avoid being caught up in scammer or mass mailing filters. I would have thought more of you would have signed up for the premium kit, I reserved the 5 maximum and upon reflection I'll only need three so I'll have extras. To be sold at my cost with shipping. Let the E-bayer's do the price gouging. Fair and Balanced ! (Not affiliated in any way with Fox News Channel !) LOL.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
robiwon posted:

I posted on the blog last night or this morning and they got back with me this afternoon. Everything got squared away and I got my newsletter. I suggest you might do the same too.
I did and received no reply.

However, on their blog they admitted that they were getting a number of inquires as to why people who signed up for the kit were not getting the newsletter. They suggested to contact them directly. I did, and received the newsletter through e-mail. (I also asked them to check to make sure that I am still signed up for the kit--they did--I am--all is well) They said I should receive all future newsletters on the kit through e-mail. (They claimed a glitch caused some e-mail addresses to not be added to the newsletter, which has since been corrected)

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
For Those of you that I forwarded the 1701 updates to I have been asked by the folks at Round 2 to stop sending them on. Please understand the updates are meant for club members only, thats what makes 'em special. So unfortunatly I will no longer send out the updates, Stay tuned to Hobbytalk as I am quite sure the info will be readily shared with you guys, and discussed at length. Sorry for any inconvienience.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I enjoyed the one I got but I figured this was going to happen. Thanks Herb.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts