Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I got one last week. Great iron for the money. I think if you could get a little bigger tip, it would be perfect. It is great though for brushless motors and speedos where you don't have a lot of room. Thanks for the link! Let me know if they ever make a bigger tip.

Tanks again,
Matt

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Matt Kav09 said:
Will the 7982 fit?
As far as I know, it should fit just fine.

For those who missed out on this particular deal I will keep my eye out for similar deals to post when I receive them.

chad w. :cool:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RCMits said:
wow that soldering iron looks like a gray version of the weller =)
Yep. The Weller that looks almost identical to this one sells on the site for over $42. The regular price for this Tenma is still only $29!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't have any connection to MCM Electronics except for ordering from them a few months ago. They sent me an email about a special offer and I thought the folks here at Hobby Talk might be able to take advantage of the deal. Sorry to hear that you are having trouble. Did you not get any help from their Customer Service: 1-877-626-3532 ?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There is a new sale on the same solder station. The new info was edited into the original post at the top of this thread.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Yep stick with the hakko.Mine is only the second iron I've bought since I started racing,I've had it for over five years now and am only on my second tip.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts