Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for some input as to how the new line up of 13.5 motors compare to eachother. Does one stand out above the other? I heard some good things about the new novak ballastic motor but was curious about the Trinity duo 2 and tekins. Any comments on any of these or others would be appreciated.

Thanks

RC

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
imo..motors are only as good as the speedo you chose...different motors may have a slight difference in power band when it comes in, The Fantom and trinity duo's imo are by far been the best, but novak has won alot of races as well..... but primarily speedo is the biggest difference, you can use the same motor and change speedo's and find a big diffference in performance..

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
We had 3 cars in GR that were very close. Me and Greg had the Novaks with a Tekin ESC, and John had the Duo with an LRP. The Duo won the race. Seemed that he got the lead in the first minute, and then from there we were very equal. Big track.

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Where are you guys at with the duo 2 and Lrp on rollout and esc settings. Track I race on is the same size as the snowbirds.

Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts