Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this section is for collecting. etc, but does anyone know of the site that used to sell the 90 and 120 ohm resistors. Then visitors will be able to drive my newer box stock JL cars....I knew I could work in "box stock" slots in this post somewhere.
Ray

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Also there is the Param 90 ohm controller that most of the online HO shops have or can get. And if you have an low ohm Param you van get the 120 Ohm resistor from HOWORLD I have used all of these including several different BRP contollers and they are all great. One note the BRPs have a fuse built into the bottom of the handle incase you hook it up wrong on a track that is wired fro brakes. You can blow the high Ohm resitors very easily when you do that.

Roger Corrie

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I have a BRP 120 also, and I really like it...

--rick

·
Registered
689 Posts
why cant someone make a chassis that fits in a parma handle where you quick change the resistors i have thought about it but not sure how to conect the resistors where you can just pull it out and put in another one thought about automotove type conectors but not sure if they can handle the high amps

1 - 13 of 13 Posts