Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Got 2 on the way to my house right now.... of course they come with the other 11 and a really expensive cardboard box!!!!!

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I like the wheels, is that a new thing? I've never seen the T hunt printed on the wheels before! I Like this casting and I hope to find one on the pegs. Not likley :(
I'm wondering what they will be worth.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I have been looking for this one on the pegs as well.. morris wagon #8 and whipped creamer 11 #9 showed up last week....hope to see this one before Christmas..!! very nice with the t-hunt written on the tires...I would expect the price to go high at first..didn't expect to see over $50.00 for the rr tire version of the morris wagon...keep looking..! and good luck..!

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
I like the wheels, is that a new thing? I've never seen the T hunt printed on the wheels before! .
I think the first one to have the TH printed on the tires was the old Hot Wheels 500 race car back in 99... has been done since then too..think 2002 or 2003? wasn't it on the Mini Cooper TH?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Treasure Hunt Tires

The 1st with TH on the tires was the Hotwheels 500-2nd was Panoz LMP 1 Roadster and the 3rd is the Anglia Panel from 2002.Hope this helps.The Mini Cooper has redline tires.Sprinter

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I didn't get the T-hunt but I scored both the orange and green Meyers Buggies from the new Auto Affinity release this morning. Also got the spectra flame blue 49 Merc & 2 regulars plus both Baja Bugs.:dude:

---Matty (mattywhelz)

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mattywhelz said:
I didn't get the T-hunt but I scored both the orange and green Meyers Buggies from the new Auto Affinity release this morning. Also got the spectra flame blue 49 Merc & 2 regulars plus both Baja Bugs.:dude:

Baja Bugs and Orange and Green Meyers? :confused: When were these released. I've not seen anything. Could you please post some pics??? I'd like to share this with my VW board if I can get pics. :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts