That is the great thing about the voting, they to can vote NO.Yes I know I have the option But what is funny is I talk to to sprint car driver yesterday In lansing michigan About it yesterday and they said no they did not want it
Does any one really read the rule book . You tell me whats wrong with this thread ?I don't understand why we need 12 ounces of gas tank And 60 inches of gas line We do not run green flag stops so its crazy So what is the reason So I need information
While I cannot read Freddie's mind, I "think" I am of similar mindset on this one.Does any one really read the rule book . You tell me whats wrong with this thread ?
FUEL SYSTEM (11.12.05)
1. All classes will use a maximum 8 oz. capacity fuel tank.
2. All classes are limited to a maximum of 60 inch total fuel line length which includes a maximum of two .125 inch ID x .50 inch OD x 1.25” long fuel filters, fill, feed, return and vent lines. Tubing located inside the primary fuel tank is excluded.
3. The fuel system must be filled and vented on the right side of the car. The car must be fill on the right side due to safety issues and vented on the right side to allow overflow fuel to be discharged toward the pit wall. (12.19.10)
4. As an option, a maximum 2oz catch tank may be installed on the primary tank vent line. The catch tank may not have a fuel pick up mechanism.
5. All fuel lines and filler lines must be .125 inch maximum ID.
6. Only one vent line and one filler line permitted.
7. Refilling bottle shall be a 1-quart maximum size. Manual pressur-izing only during refilling