Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I have scaffolding without tabs inside both my rw and sf no 11 but no G box :rolleyes: ,as a child I really enjoyed building it up and taking it down - every single peice of that slightly chewed (6th birthday present :hat: )scaffolding is in a c9.5 truck that replaces my repainted childhood example

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
:thumbsup: perfect photo - I need some building like tha for backgrounds - that J2 was a childhood favourite of mine

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Very cool pix indeed!

I think old #11 here is the only model to have the honor to have had it's regular wheels carried over into the 1970 catalog, only to have them changed to Superfast wheels for the models last year of 1971.
Am I right ****? I'm such a geek for knowing this! :)

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Very cool pix indeed!

I think old #11 here is the only model to have the honor to have had it's regular wheels carried over into the 1970 catalog, only to have them changed to Superfast wheels for the models last year of 1971.
Am I right ****? I'm such a geek for knowing this! :)
Hi Dave:wave:
You got the colour right, the silver 34 VW was the final rw in the range that could have been converted to SF but wasnt, aside from the trucks and tractors 16,39,40,61........but the 11d Mercedes truck was almost certainly the first truck to make the transition to SF wheels,and a couple of other trucks like the 21 Foden were shown as rw in the 1970 catolog

1 - 9 of 9 Posts