Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone I was just wondering if anyone has spotted the August release yet 71 plymouth Duster (Black) Still have not seen some of the cars in the 10th Anny series on the pegs around here .Still trying to find the Mach5, Li' red Express and the 33 Ford Delivery . I have seen the 33 on the bay but have not seen to many of the others .If anyone has any extras of the Mach 5 or the Li' red express they would be willing to part with I would gladly buy them form you :cool: Thanks and happy hunting everyone :thumbsup:

finish typin this and go to the bay and there they are the li' red express I guess the cases with the duster have not hit the stores yet

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I left a 33 Ford at KB last week at $3.99 I just couldn't pull the trigger. Only two I've ever seen on a peg, Draggin Dragon and 33 Ford, and both at KB for $3.99 didn't come home with me.

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
I know the list did say it was the Duster that was coming in August but I recieved the 63 Corvette GS instead. That one wasn't due out til Sept. Maybe PM got those two months mixed up.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
luckymopar416 said:
Hello everyone I was just wondering if anyone has spotted the August release yet 71 plymouth Duster (Black) Still have not seen some of the cars in the 10th Anny series on the pegs around here .Still trying to find the Mach5, Li' red Express and the 33 Ford Delivery . I have seen the 33 on the bay but have not seen to many of the others .If anyone has any extras of the Mach 5 or the Li' red express they would be willing to part with I would gladly buy them form you :cool: Thanks and happy hunting everyone :thumbsup:

finish typin this and go to the bay and there they are the li' red express I guess the cases with the duster have not hit the stores yet

John, That store I mentioned on Hempstead Tpke in Levitown (Gifts and Collectables) has a "Store Closing" sign in the window! I know she has the six hobby shop only 10th anniversary cars, I bought my set from her. She may have some of the others, I'm really not sure? Plenty of other interesting cars, stop in there if you are in Levitown. One light west of Gardiners Ave, on the South side of Rt.24.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts