Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted this tonight. No use trying to hide something this good ;) . This is the first one I have seen on the bay in quite some time. Shy's the limit on this.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Hey guys,glad to see some familiar faces(names :) )

I confess I did not want to sell this one or the other loose ones but after building a small block stroker and putting all new running gear,suspension and brakes in my Duster the time has finally come so I can pay for more parts.I still haven't got it on the road or to the paint shop yet,but hopefully this summer it will at least be driving.

It's not too pretty yet but progress is being made under the skin ;) -

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I would really love to have the Challenger but, alas, funds are fleeting....besides, I wouldn't want to get in a bidding war with the Pupster :tongue: Thanks for the pics of the Duster, tystik73. I see alot of new pieces and the stroker looks great :thumbsup:

·
Registered
808 Posts
Thanks,if it gets to what I paid I will be content,but I have a feeling I will be kicking myself over this one and the Demon years from now.I'm already wishing I had held onto a couple high end cars.The HW silver Cudas I had for instance,a regular and an error with no tampos.I bet I see that one sell again for beaucoup bucks some day :cry: Probably this one too,I only ever saw a couple or three of these Challengers hit the bay....ever...but I stopped looking a while back so....How many have you guys actually seen sell?

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SkipperC said:
I would really love to have the Challenger but, alas, funds are fleeting....besides, I wouldn't want to get in a bidding war with the Pupster :tongue: Thanks for the pics of the Duster, tystik73. I see alot of new pieces and the stroker looks great :thumbsup:
Somehow I think my high bid will easily be surpassed. I would venture to say that by the time this auction ends the bidding list will be private. :cry:
I am guessing that the spots reserved for The Hurst Olds and this car will remain empty for quite some time.
Ty, if I remeber correctly I have only ever seen 3-4 of these up for auction. Someone can correct me on this but I think the last one went in the neighborhood of 350.00

·
Registered
808 Posts
Wow Rob,some nice stuff in those cases.I miss my orange Fest Cuda :cry: I had #43 too :cry: :cry:

I do still have my HT 350Z :thumbsup: No plans to sell that one,thanks Bobby!

Those pics make me miss a lot of cars...

ALL those are whites....I liked them rare, but once I had too many to display and started figuring what I had spent and then RC2 bought PM.... the thirst for a real one took over.I had actually always planned to keep busy with the little ones and use them to buy a big one so that's what I did....it took about 15 years and counting.I couldn't afford a big toy car any other way,but never figured I'd miss the little toy cars so much.Life is always a trade-off. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
tystik73 said:
Yep........ :)

How's that Cuda doing,Travis? You still saving it for me? :cool:
It`s still sitting quietly in my garage right beside the shelby daytona.However I`ve been really tempted to get a new SRT-8 Grand Cherokee with a supercharger because the cuda`s gonna take a lot of $$ to get it back the way it was. I`ll probally hold off my temptation a little longer [hopefully] :freak:

·
Registered
808 Posts
You and your Grand Cherokees,you already got the rarest one I know of...Everytime I read an article about those SRT-8's I always think of you because of that,I figured you'd want one.I'm afraid that Cuda is out of money range for the likes of me as a project,but it wouldn't hurt to tell me first anyway if you decide to let it go.Let's see some pics of your Mopar collection.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Uh-oh. I really would like that car and it ends the same day as H&R Block gives me my refund. This could be bad for my bank account. Its on my watch list.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts