Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had much luck in finding those that have releasead? Not much luck in OH.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Ive had reasonable luck. I've found them all (the retail ones that is) except the 2 newest ones. I have extras of some if you're interested. My cost plus shipping. Let me know.

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
they quit shipping anything made by PM here. so none.

·
7,461 Posts
I need a couple speed racers, I hope to pick a couple up at the fest... Other than that I have found or attained everything

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Kenny Kaos said:
I need a couple speed racers, I hope to pick a couple up at the fest... Other than that I have found or attained everything
IF THE FEST COMES UP SHORT HOLLER !!!!!!!!!!

R

·
0 Posts
rlyoung1 said:
Not true for the inners I've been getting. No Ecto. No Speed Racer. No Little Red Wagon. No Corvette.

Really?

I had no Ecto, but Speed Racer, LRW, LRE, Vette, Del Van., etc..

I love my distributor!!! Cynthia must be looking out for me!!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Just saw the Little Red Express at Wally World in Albany yesterday and thought I already had it but unfortunately it was the Little Red Wagon I had, Duh!! Don't know what I was thinking, oh well, I'll see it again.

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
I've managed a few of the 'Cuda and Draggin' Dragon. Then suddenly the word was out and I never saw another single 10th issue (excluding those nice hobby pieces Rob sent me) I might look for some at the Fest if they're available.

I just can't pay the 8-10 bucks the idiots at the flea market ask. Not gonna happen.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
robmcin said:
Really?

I guess Gary's not looking out for me. ;) :wave:

R

·
0 Posts
owl said:
I've managed a few of the 'Cuda and Draggin' Dragon. Then suddenly the word was out and I never saw another single 10th issue (excluding those nice hobby pieces Rob sent me) I might look for some at the Fest if they're available.

I just can't pay the 8-10 bucks the idiots at the flea market ask. Not gonna happen.

Craig, we need to talk

Rob

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I've seen exactly 3 10ths on pegs, and haven't bought any, one draggin dragon, and two 33 Fords. Hoping to see the '63 Vette but based on the rate I'm seeing them I'm hoping one of the expert hunters I know in the area run across at least two! :D

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
robmcin said:
Really?

Rob, thats because you have the most honest and the best Johnny Lightning distributor in the world.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts