Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Ive had reasonable luck. I've found them all (the retail ones that is) except the 2 newest ones. I have extras of some if you're interested. My cost plus shipping. Let me know.

G

·
rlyoung1 said:
Not true for the inners I've been getting. No Ecto. No Speed Racer. No Little Red Wagon. No Corvette.

Really?

I had no Ecto, but Speed Racer, LRW, LRE, Vette, Del Van., etc..

I love my distributor!!! Cynthia must be looking out for me!!

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
I've managed a few of the 'Cuda and Draggin' Dragon. Then suddenly the word was out and I never saw another single 10th issue (excluding those nice hobby pieces Rob sent me) I might look for some at the Fest if they're available.

I just can't pay the 8-10 bucks the idiots at the flea market ask. Not gonna happen.

G

·
owl said:
I've managed a few of the 'Cuda and Draggin' Dragon. Then suddenly the word was out and I never saw another single 10th issue (excluding those nice hobby pieces Rob sent me) I might look for some at the Fest if they're available.

I just can't pay the 8-10 bucks the idiots at the flea market ask. Not gonna happen.

Craig, we need to talk

Rob

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
I've seen exactly 3 10ths on pegs, and haven't bought any, one draggin dragon, and two 33 Fords. Hoping to see the '63 Vette but based on the rate I'm seeing them I'm hoping one of the expert hunters I know in the area run across at least two! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.