Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I needed one of these and didn't think I would find one let alone in a BOD at 10 in the morning. There were 3 Surf Crate and 1 '52 Chevy TH's also. I left those for the next person.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Great 10:00 find! The card looks pretty good for it having been in a BOD. Most of the BODs in my area are a death sentence for the cards.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Cool find.
I found one in Chattanooga at TRU on a Sat. at 5 PM on my way home from Ohio. I figured it was a wasted stop but we needed to stretch our legs.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
If you hunt it, they will come. I haven't found a car yet escapes me, except in case of ridiculous price, they are and will be out there..i saw a guy at a bin two days ago, snatch up one card and run to the register, new super torino, but the guy waiting to look found 2 more pretty quickly, the guy who ran off just stared, i think he was going to cry..

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Nice Finds Guys congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you hunt it, they will come. I haven't found a car yet escapes me, except in case of ridiculous price, they are and will be out there..i saw a guy at a bin two days ago, snatch up one card and run to the register, new super torino, but the guy waiting to look found 2 more pretty quickly, the guy who ran off just stared, i think he was going to cry..
Like the old saying goes "Patience is a virtue"

·
Registered
55 Posts
Like the old saying goes "Patience is a virtue"
this also goes to show you that WE are out there. Just when you think grown men dont collect cars, an event like this brings you back to reailty.

reminds me of a all white porshe 911 gt1 I saw at a thrift store in a bag amongst some unrelated bigger cars. I knew it would be on sale the next day, and figured no one would buy it because all you could see were bigger cars in the bag. low and behold. I went back the next day to see someone riped a whole and the bag and stole the gt1. been kicking myself ever sence.

never underestimate the resources of a collecter :(

On topic: LOVE the wheels, I would swap those on a 50's pick up,etc. glad your happy though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts