Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here ever bought one of those 108 car cases from Adkins collectibles before??? Has a mirrored back, encased in Plexiglass. I am considering one because I am tired of having half of my collection stored away.

What does shipping typically run on something that size?? I am up in Canada but I am assuming shipping would be similar to most places, just converted to Canadian funds.

Thanks all.

Phil.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought one about a month ago from Giovanni (Giovanniplastics.com). It looks exactly like the one from Adkins. I love it, going to get another. Price was $85.00 + $12.50 shipping. It's a great way to display your cars.

Bob :)

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Carney Plastics also makes them, I bought the ones without dividers, I have a lot of 1/64 dragsters and funnycars that were too long, and you can get 120 cars in that 108 car case.

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
I've been shopping for a 108 myself. Its all going to cost about the same whether its e-bayed or Ordered from Geovanni or DiecastMuscle. c. - I just need to do it :)

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Scout said:
I bought one about a month ago from Giovanni (Giovanniplastics.com). It looks exactly like the one from Adkins. I love it, going to get another. Price was $85.00 + $12.50 shipping. It's a great way to display your cars.

Bob :)
They are excellent. Giovanni cases are what I have in my office as well as ALL of the PM archive cases. They are very well made.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all - I have gone ahead and ordered one hopefully shipping it to Canada won't cost more than the case itself - and if it does, I guess lesson learned!

Phil.

BTW, I will post pics when I get it - full of loose JL's of course!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts