Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OKay! I'll announce the winners here.

AFC winner is Al Markin
NFC winner is Nascar4al
KMcandle with McAllister

Send me your address and preference :devil: :cool:

Again, I would like you to pick all scores of the NFL Playoff games this weekend! I'm going to round up some prizes. Must score all games.The scores must be in before kickoff from the first game! Please No Editing your posts! Thanks and good luck!

AFC BEST
NFC BEST

RUSHING! WHO AND HOW MANY YARDS TOTAL!

Thanks Mark

I haven't sent the first round yet but soon! Thanks and good luck

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
I'll start this round off?
Patriots----28
Colts-------21

Bears------24
Saints-----17

and: Jabar Gaffney (Patriots) total yds--130

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
People, people, people.......... Gaffney is a very good player lately, but he's a receiver, not a running back. Don't worry, by nine o'clock Sunday night, the whole country will be aware of that :p

and as I posted in the other thread, here are my picks for Sunday:

carnut2256 said:
I'll take New England over Indy 31-27, and The Saints over Da Bears 41-13
Rushing champ of the day? Deuce runs for 132 over Da Bears

I don't know how many Super Bowls New England has to win before people actualy start giving them half a chance ...... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where is everyone, This almost went off the first page. :confused: Time is running out and some are waiting for some NFL Network insider! Thats cool I'll check back after the games. Good luck to all! PS I've going through the barn and I'm find some nice prizes! Mark

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Courtesy of the Providence Journal:

Consider some of these statistics:

• The Patriots have won 10 straight games played indoors, a streak that began in 2001. New England has not lost an indoor game since Thanksgiving Day in 2000 when it suffered a 34-9 setback to the Detroit Lions at the Pontiac Silverdome.

•New England has scored 31 or more points in each of its last five games played indoors.

•The Patriots’ average margin of victory indoors since 2001 is 10.1 points, as compared to their 6.2 margin of victory in games won outdoors during that time period.

•Brady was quarterbacking the Pats in each of those 10 dome victories, posting a passer rating of 100or higher in the last four of those wins and throwing for three or more touchdowns in three out of those last four starts.

• The Patriots have won 16 consecutive games on artificial turf, a streak that started in 2003.

• Brady is superb when he plays on turf. He has compiled an amazing 23-1 record as a starter on artificial surfaces, and boasts a 65.3-percent pass-completion rate (493-for-755) that has translated into 44 touchdowns and only 19 interceptions during that stretch. (As a comparison, Brady has completed 60.7 percent of his passes when playing on natural grass.)

watchyoogot, Peyton Manning????? :tongue:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Here is my picks for Sunday Jan. 21, 2007
NFC Championship
New Orleans Saints: 30
Chicago Bears: 17

AFC Championship
Indianapolis Colts: 24
New England Patriots: 19

Duece McAllister: 135 total yards

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
NFC Championship
New Orleans Saints: 24
Chicago Bears: 31

AFC Championship
Indianapolis Colts: 28
New England Patriots: 24

Duece McAllister: 156 total yards

Thanks for the contest!!

1up

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
NFC Championship
New Orleans Saints: 27
Chicago Bears: 35

AFC Championship
Indianapolis Colts: 24
New England Patriots: 17

Duece McAllister: 165 total yards

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
I'm not sure I know how we add these this thing up, but I think me and siggy tied for the closest on the NFC game at 17 points off? That can't be right...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts