Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10% OFF ALL JOHNNY LIGHTNING FOR 2007

As most of you know the last 6 months have been a little hard for all of us at 1 Stop Diecast, My Fathers Health and at the same time my wife’s pregnancy with my first child have been huge Blessings and hard ach all at once. For me growing up my Father was a 210 pound 6’2’ OX with a tested IQ of 180 he was truly a huge force in my upbringing.

He has now stabilized a bit but is down to 145 pounds and doesn’t really know who most of us are most of the time. My wife is doing very well, and for her to balance my emotional state with being seven months pregnant, and her job as corporate controller of a major oil company has truly been a testament to her strength and our lord’s blessings.

These two factors along with the fact that just before all of the above, I started a new company that was supposed to just be a fun way to get back into the auto racing world and enjoy a bit of my past. Well to say that Vintage Drag Club took off like a Nitro Burning Funny Car would be the understatement of the year. I have been starting and running my own businesses for the last 32 years and I have never had a company take off this fast.

Balancing the above really took its toll on a bit of everything and without my Family and MOST OF ALL YOUR SUPPORT I would not have made it thru to where we are today.

I would like to THANK YOU for standing by 1 Stop Diecast as the last 6 months we were good but simply not perfect. Perfect is what we strive for everyday and in the last two weeks we have gotten back to what makes 1 Stop Diecast just that YOUR 1 STOP for Diecast. We had again added new systems, brought our website closer to current and ready for Pre-Orders of most of 2007 announced products. Some of you who know Zach will be happy to know he is back and will lead our overflow shipping crew, and we have meet with or have meetings with every manufacturer in the next 2 weeks to reconfirm our position inside the industry and with the hobby. We have never been in a better place than we are now. We will also hopefully add up to 3 new manufacturers to our line up in the next month.

We have also now seen the stabilization of business after what I would call the shakeout of the industry and at the same time welcomed over 560 new clients since January 1st with over 60% of them placing at least one additional order. As we see some of our friends and those who we supplied when they got started close we want you all to know that we are not going anywhere! In fact the future really looks better now than ever before. The past six months have taught me a ton about life, family and friends, of which I consider all of you.

To say THANK YOU for all that you have done for us I will like to offer the following:

10% OFF ALL JOHNNY LIGHTNING PRE-ORDERS FOR ANY AND ALL JL PRODUCT NOW LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE! That is right you can pre-order everything that Johnny Lightning has announced thru the end of 2007 and SAVE 10% OFF IT ALL! You MUST ORDER BEFORE 3/31/07.

All you have to do is when you place your order online put in the message section. “10% OFF – Hobby Talk is the BEST!”

If you already have pre-orders in all you have to do is order one more item and in the message section say “10% OFF – Hobby Talk is the BEST! PLEASE UPDATE MY PRE-ORDERS”

YOU MUST PUT THIS IN! If you don’t when we down load the orders it will charge you the current price.

THANK YOU ALL.

Have Fun,
Fred
www.1StopDiecast.com
www.VintageDragclub.com

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Thanks Fred. :thumbsup: Your selection and service are top notch. 10% off is quite tempting indeed.

Best to you and your family-

Peter

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Wow! That's really great of you, Fred. Thank you for helping some of our customers find a new place, I know you will start seeing my name on your list more often now.

I would like to point out that Fred does send out WL's in his orders also, I have gotten quite a few over the years when I was a regular collector.... like I will be again in about a month.

Rob

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank You!

Thank You all for the kind words and emails.

This is why I love this HOBBY!

One point I should have made is we do not charge your credit card until the item is ready to ship, So even if you pre-order items due in November you won't pay for it until November.

Have Fun,
Fred
www.1StopDiecast.com
www.VintageDragClub.com

·
Registered
999 Posts
I placed a pre-order for the Holiday Classics. Thank you for the discount!

I still do not understand the packing of 12 for a selection of 8. I will still have to buy four off the pegs somewhere to keep a set loose and a set BP. Oh well...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Extended

Hey Gang,
Thank You all for the kind words on and off the boards.
Your response has been AWESOME!

We are extending this offer to the END OF APRIL, and remember we do not charge your credit cards until the product ships so you can pre-order the entire year and SAVE 10%.

Have Fun,
Fred
www.1StopDiecast.com
310-320-9236

1 - 13 of 13 Posts