Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
What's your secret?? I've been hitting the Sprawl-Marts, Targets, HEBs and Walgreens. All of'em have the same stock they had a month ago! On top of that, there's always less Johnny Lightnings than anything other brand on the pegs.

Good score! Congrats. -Jason

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
jason_lightning said:
What's your secret?? I've been hitting the Sprawl-Marts, Targets, HEBs and Walgreens. All of'em have the same stock they had a month ago! On top of that, there's always less Johnny Lightnings than anything other brand on the pegs.

Good score! Congrats. -Jason
The secret is that he's in Canada, where it's snowing more inside Walmart than outside for a change. :D They are blowing out tons of stock at $1 per car and right now they are sure reaping the rewards.

Some are finding more WLs this month than I've found in my life total. :eek:

·
Registered
281 Posts
So, somebody explain "rare", "hard to find", "worth a lot of money" :confused: etc........

I found "one" of the yellow zinger challengers and thought "oh my god", apparently for not. This is making a joke of wls :lol: . Well I'm keeping the few I find and maybe trade a few(if I can).............and whatever. But, I promise you that none are going to reach evilpay from my doing! :mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts