Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I went to the site and looked at a picture.......Im one of the biggest Dukes Of Hazzard fans I know (Daisy was my first love) I might go as high as 25 bucks on the gold one....it just dont grab me.....No a General Lee WL----That would be ultimate!
They could come out with the new line - WL Haulers? Hmmm.....maybe some line for my area, which is a hop skip and a jump from the "Moonshine Capital of the World" Just a thought :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Seems like I read last year where there are dealer incentives from ERTL, if they wish to purchase one. I remember they were very limited. maybe this is one...

Last week I met Cletus at Cooters garage in Gatlinburg TN. We took some pictures, and talked a few minutes. He said he lives in LA but I forgot to ask him why he was in TN...

·
Registered
357 Posts
Dukesfest at the Bristol TN Raceway...

For anyone that might want to attend: Recently read in the paper that a Dukesfest will start soon at the raceway. Daisy & Cooter will be there.. with a dozen or so Chargers... Can't remember the dates, maybe in the next week or two.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
It's this weekend, if anyone is close they should go. It's a blast! Cooters place used to be located up the road in Sperryville Va. but they decided there was more bucks to be made in Gatlinburg. I'm sure they are right too. I miss them though.

If anyone goes tell Alma (Cooters wife) Connie in Charlottesville says hi!

http://www.cootersplace.com

·
Registered
357 Posts

If I were going, I'd pass along the message, but it will be a couple months before I get back in Tennessee. You're right about Cooters place being in a busy area, sometimes it bumper to bumper traffic around there.

Thanks for the website address.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts