Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know where there is a good track in this area for 1/8 buggy that races on SUNDAY'S in the SUMMER ?? ....PLEASE let me know. Thank you!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
badassrevo said:
there are two that I know of, one is One Up One Down (you will have to search the forum for it)and WWW.brownshobbyshop.com it is not NW but they do run Sunday.

Thanks,badassrevo........for that info

starting up a new post in april......about the One up One down Raceway outdoor offroad dirt track (sundays only)

Racingrob,

·
Registered
465 Posts
Bumps-N-Jumps is kinda in the middle of cleveland and toledo.... We will be running organized race's on sunday's....Our points series starts this weekend.

·
Registered
800 Posts
HAVE FUN HOBBIES & R/C RACEWAY. In Veinna Ohio 8 miles north of Youngstown next to 11 and 82, Outside track is 120x65 soon will be 80 wide. When summer gets in swing we'll have 2-3 heats of 1/8. We race on Sun. 12:00 they start coming around 9:00 to set up and practice, Cost is 10.00 first class and 8.00 each after. Come check us out. e-mail is [email protected] or Shop 330-856-6275 Shop hours is m-w-t-f-12-7 sat 10-4 sun 12-5 (race day) . I know we're NE, but if you cant find any place closer might be worth the drive. We used to be a SCUBA SHOP I might have some equipment you might want. 5000 psi air compressor on down. Thanks Lance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts