Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
This threads old, but I was curious what the total cost would be for all the parts. I'm assuming that all the parts are there to be printed and build a complete ship(It looks like there are few more parts that he has to add, but he's been MIA for a little while according to the Cygnus thread on RPF). There are a total of 71 parts. Five of which you have to cut from the sprues to obtain the correct quantity of parts.

The total cost is $1383.39 which does not include shipping. The nice thing about the parts is you can break it up into batches so the cost isn't so large, and buy them when your budget permits it.

It's a chunk of change, but at least it doesn't have to be one large outlay of cash. I made a spreadsheet to keep track of the parts that I'll be ordering. If anyone wants a copy of my spreadsheet send me a PM with your email address, and I'll send it to you. :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The only hang-up at the moment is that Dave has yet to complete the plans for the forward section of the clear armature which is vital to complete the model. I'm mystified as to why this wasn't done when the armature was originally designed--I didn't even realize the section was missing for several months because I was in the middle of a move and didn't test fit the armature parts until later. Supposedly someone else is completing the forward armature section plans but I haven't heard an update on that in several months either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This threads old, but I was curious what the total cost would be for all the parts. I'm assuming that all the parts are there to be printed and build a complete ship(It looks like there are few more parts that he has to add, but he's been MIA for a little while according to the Cygnus thread on RPF). There are a total of 71 parts. Five of which you have to cut from the sprues to obtain the correct quantity of parts.

The total cost is $1383.39 which does not include shipping. The nice thing about the parts is you can break it up into batches so the cost isn't so large, and buy them when your budget permits it.

It's a chunk of change, but at least it doesn't have to be one large outlay of cash. I made a spreadsheet to keep track of the parts that I'll be ordering. If anyone wants a copy of my spreadsheet send me a PM with your email address, and I'll send it to you. :)

·
Administrator
25,899 Posts
Welcome to the boards @eljeffe911

Noticed you had a problem making a response to the thread. Most likely with the reply button function - which is really the quote button now.

To just make a response to the thread start typing into the reply box just below the end of the last thread post. If you cant see the reply box scroll up with your mouse and it will show.

🤙

21 - 24 of 24 Posts