Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stoped at the local wally's this morning and found some new 1/64th by MI. I picked up the 65 Shelby Cobras in silver with black stripes and black w/silver. They also had VW Samba's and Bugs as well as a Jag XKE in light blue, a new Jag and a newer Porsche. :wave:

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
How about some pics...

montegogt said:
Stoped at the local wally's this morning and found some new 1/64th by MI. I picked up the 65 Shelby Cobras in silver with black stripes and black w/silver. They also had VW Samba's and Bugs as well as a Jag XKE in light blue, a new Jag and a newer Porsche. :wave:

As soon as you have chance? Thanks, olesarge90/Gill

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
olesarge90 said:

As soon as you have chance? Thanks, olesarge90/Gill
If I can ever figure how to get them off my cellphone i'll post them.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
errr, just call them in OK?

No, No, No, just kidding. Ok, enjoy those fone photos as well as the models...We shall find eventually, olesarge90/Gill

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Can't wait to find them myself! I've seen a few on E_Bay under the "High Speed" brand. They seem very detailed for the scale, easily on par with JL.

What was the cost?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
G_G said:
Can't wait to find them myself! I've seen a few on E_Bay under the "High Speed" brand. They seem very detailed for the scale, easily on par with JL.

What was the cost?
In these parts, the singles are 1.97 and the sets (6-7 cars?) are 7.99.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
The only 1/64 MI I have found was a Lamborghini Murceialago R-GT. It's nice with a good carbon fiber tampo covering most of the body.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts