Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) - GP 1949 Mercury - Bright Red
This custom Ground Pounders 1949 Mercury coupe is painted Bright Red and shows off a lot of attitude. The Merc rolls along on E-T Fueler wheels are large performance tires.

2) - GP 1970 Buick GSX - Cyanide Blue Pearl
The Cyanide Blue Pearl paint looks great on this Ground Pounders 1970 Buick GSX. The GSX White stripes just pop off the blue for a dramatic look. The blown Buick engine motivates the E-T Fueler rims and drag slick tires.

3) - GP 1956 Ford F100 Truck - Pearl White
Red scallops over the Pearl White body just look fantastic on this Ground Pounders 1956 Ford F100 truck. Sitting nice and low, riding on custom disc wheels with performance tires.

4) - GP 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS - Metallic Silver
Classy best describes this Metallic Silver 1970 Chevelle SS from the Ground Pounders line. The silver body is topped off by the Black SS stripes. A blown Chevy big block powers this "A" body with the help of classic 5-spoke wheels and drag slicks.

5) - GP 1969 Ford Mustang GT - Black
This Ground Pounders 1969 Mustang GT is painted Black with White GT stripes. The injected engine drives this pony with the help of classic 5-spoke rims and red line tires.

6) - GP 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T - Candy Orange
A classic Ground Pounders 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T is covered in Candy Orange with Black R/T stripes. The R/T rolls along on custom disc wheels and red line tires.

CHASE CAR - GP 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T - Deeper Maroon
A classic Ground Pounders 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T is covered in Deeper Maroon with Gold R/T stripes. The R/T rolls along on gold chrome custom disc wheels and red line tires. Since this is a Chase Car, the trim, bumpers, and wheels are now gold. Good luck!

1) SPECIFIC INFORMATION: CLAMSHELL PACKAGING

Description: 1:64 scale Ground Pounders Release 9
Item Number: 81161-09
Master Case Pack: 48/6
Available: July

2) SPECIFIC INFORMATION: ACRYLIC CASE PACKAGING

Description: 1:64 scale Ground Pounders Release 9
Item Number: 82161-09
Master Case Pack: 48/6
Available: July

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Great looking cars,the Buick is hot!

The buick has been done 2 times.
The chevelle has been done 6 times.
The mustang has been done 4 times.
The challenger has been done 4 times.
The Olds 442 has been done 0 times.

if my count is correct.

get my drift? :)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I'm pretty sure this release (9) was originally scheduled even before April. The release date was pushed back numerous times. I ordered my set on January 6th & still haven't seen anything yet. I can almost understand why the 1970 El Camino was scratched from the line-up, as it is a new casting only used once as the 2012 New York Toy Fair car. But the 1957 Nomad has been used since the first release. I wonder why these (2) cars were replaced in this release? :confused:

·
Registered
436 Posts
This image was made for FLOYDFROG. Keep the faith. The El Camino got bumped to release 10.

Thanks,
Sean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts