Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to get some aggressive treaded tires for 1/64 trucks. I've found a few toys here or there that have tires that work great for them, but you can only find so many at flea markets and online. Plus the cost of buying the toy when you're only going to use the tires gets annoying. So does anyone know a place or site where they sell tires in that small a scale. And I've checked out the real riders custom tire set from hot wheels, I just really don't like the unrealistic tread they have.

Or if anyone knows some good cheap toys with some real rubber tires that would be good for a truck let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
the 2012 off road chevy truck has some nice real rider tires and wheels on them, matchbox makes some nice offroad tires.but as far as tires themselves, the only ones you can buy just the wheels is the m2 auto-wheels however, they dont have any offroad wheels. and the mattel custom wheel pack which does contain a pair of off road tires, however. the price after shipping works out to be 2$ each set of wheels....so would be best to buy loose cars then use crappy wheels to put back on the casting and donate to some kids or thrift stores...or just use the castings for a junkyard diorama. other then designing, in cad or some software and having 1000 of them made in china or make some yourself that is about your only option. dont hurt to look at tractors and such either and may be able to put the tires on a wheel you like...but jada has the big time 4wheelin trucks with nice tires but a 4$ vehicle just for the wheels.....wish all the companies wouldsell just the wheels, they already have them made, just need to make a package for them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts