Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know where to go for good quality american muscle cars but what company ('s) make good quality imports & euro's with full metal chassis,rubber tires etc...I am guessing Jada may be one.
Thanks

·
Registered
625 Posts
If you are looking for realistic cars I would say Norev and Kyosho. I'm not sure if they have metal chassis' but the realism is top notch. I would stay away from Jada if true scale is a consideration of your.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just found 1/64 Autoart on the net,They have porsche,mazda rx8,lambo & others,Anyone know if they are good with full metal chassis,rubber tires,They look good.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Just found 1/64 Autoart on the net,They have porsche,mazda rx8,lambo & others,Anyone know if they are good with full metal chassis,rubber tires,They look good.
They are great Cars With AWESOME detail. However, they do have plastic bases. The Newer ones have Rubber tires, but the older models such ar the Lambo Murcielago non roadster version are plastic....they still are nice. I think my Rx-8's have plastic as well as some of the Porsche's. The newer Porsche models Like the Carrera GT and the New 911 have Rubber tires. Hope this helps more than it confuses you :wave:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts