Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure that some of you guys have heard about the 1:25 model car that combines a Camero, Challenger and a Mustang. It was all over the internet a while back (Google "Chamarostang" or "Challarostang to learn more) and featured again in Scale Auto magazine in August. I thought the concept was cool and got inspired to see if I could do the same in 1:64. I used a '12 Camero as the base car, a '08 challenger SRT-8 front end and a '07 Mustang Shelby GT 500 rear. All the donor cars were from Hotwheels. Here are some photos.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
that actually looks great.everything does combine perfect really. i would love to see one in 1:1..really cool man. i love the paper towel backdrop as well LOL

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Looks great!!! So clean it looks bought that way. Super work!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. If someone has any thoughts about a different set of wheels I definitely open to suggestions.

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
About anything would be an improvement. No slam ment. Just something that looks non standard HW. A CoMold of some type with some meat on the tires would be my choice. Probably chrome. But then in the end it all comes down to what sizes out.

The more I look at it the more I like it much more than the Chevy. The old Challenger's styling has the new hands down. The FORD was imo the best effort in Big 3 retro.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Very nice work!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts