Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting this here because it's an off/other scale. All die cast except the side panels and bins.Even the hand dolly is die cast with RR tires and Siku mag wheels!! The bins have some discoloration, doesn't bother me one bit. I've never seen one and at $5.95 a snip!!

Makes me want an ice cold one about now :cheers2:

·
Administrator
37,190 Posts
Nice truck! I like how they used the same type of wheels on the hand cart as the rest of their castings! :thumbup:

Siku was the only official builder of diecast in 1:55 scale - that I could find - until Pixar Disney started releasing their CARS! items. Really not sure how accurate their CARS! cars are to overall scale though - in all dimensions?

Feel free to also post your beer truck in the new Diecast Trucks Collecting - HobbyTalk sub forum as you please. :cheers2:

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice truck! I like how they used the same type of wheels on the hand cart as the rest of their castings! :thumbup:

Siku was the only official builder of diecast in 1:55 scale - that I could find - until Pixar Disney started releasing their CARS! items. Really not sure how accurate their CARS! cars are to overall scale though - in all dimensions?

Feel free to also post your beer truck in the new Diecast Trucks Collecting - HobbyTalk sub forum as you please. :cheers2:
Will do Senor!! Have a very special 1:55 Pixar I will double post there and here!!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Wow! One of those Siku models I have seen pictures of - even thought of trying to track down at one time. The bins and hand truck are a nice touch.

·
Administrator
37,190 Posts
Will do Senor!! Have a very special 1:55 Pixar I will double post there and here!!
You could take more pictures from different angles then it wouldnt technically be a double post. :grin2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts