Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Well at the urging of STUTZ, I have taken a few pictures of most of my 1:43 scale Mustangs that I have in my Mustang collection. So here goes ...

More to come .....

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures ! Take care and have a great weekend all.

Scott

P.S. - If any of you would like to see pictures of my Mustang Garage, just go to my Hobby Talk Photo Album "Scott Moen" and you can view all the pictures there. Take care.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Many thanks for posting pics of some of your collection of Mustang cars Scott.

Your collection is so well organized!

I suggest that HT members click on Scott's photo gallery to view his "Mustang Garage". It's almost 5 pages of photos.

Take care and Have a Great Weekend!............Ray

·
Registered
435 Posts
I want that Blue GT-350 HWClassics 1/43 Scale so bad!!! That and the Boss 429 1/43 Scale Classics! Those are so nice!!! and that FoxBody 5.0 Gold CopCar.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blingy said:
I want that Blue GT-350 HWClassics 1/43 Scale so bad!!! That and the Boss 429 1/43 Scale Classics! Those are so nice!!! and that FoxBody 5.0 Gold CopCar.
Hey Blingy,

Is this one you want .....

If it is, I have an extra one .. #264 of 2000. Drop me an e-mail at ... [email protected] ... and we can work something out. Take care and have a great night.

Scott

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
I always enjoy your pics. Thanks for sharing Scott. I might have a couple of the 1:43 Trans Am Matchbox that I did not see in your photos. I will check tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
high8848 said:
I wonder if Scott has this car high8848. There aren't many Mustangs that he doesn't have.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
STUTZ said:
I wonder if Scott has this car high8848. There aren't many Mustangs that he doesn't have.

Thanks for sharing.
LOL ! ! ! There are quite a few Mustangs I don't have .. including this one :eek: Have a great Friday and weekend all !

Scott

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Scott Moen said:
LOL ! ! ! There are quite a few Mustangs I don't have .. including this one :eek: Have a great Friday and weekend all !

Scott
That was a QUICK post Scott. I went to the fridge for a drink, and WHAM!, you replied!

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!......Take Care!......Ray

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
STUTZ said:
That was a QUICK post Scott. I went to the fridge for a drink, and WHAM!, you replied!

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!......Take Care!......Ray
Well I have nothing better to do than sit around the house all day recouperating ... :wave: Have a great weekend Sir !

Scott

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Scott Moen said:
Well I have nothing better to do than sit around the house all day recouperating ... :wave: Have a great weekend Sir !

Scott
You are among friends here Scott! :wave:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Scott Moen said:

Scott
I think you should collect the car. That is perfect.
Happy weekend!

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
tompb001 said:
nice collection, Scott; :thumbsup: ;)
Scott has a very impressive Mustang collection tompb001!

Welcome to the 1/43 scale diecast forum tompb001! :wave:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts