Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Larry at GIANT RC just throwing out something to get some feed back. RCX in Long Beach, JUNE 2013 is considering 1/4 scale asphalt oval racing at the event. We would like to see if there is enough interest to make this the biggest event 1/4 scale has seen in years by presenting it as a WORLD EVENT. Do we have any racers from other countries that would be interested in attending. How about US racers? Long Beach is located in Southern California and is a great place for a vacation especially in June. You can post here your interest or email us direct [email protected].

·
Registered
546 Posts
I thought California was its own country. Everywhere east of California is USA. Lol. I am a California native so I'm allowed to say that. Lol

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Larry:
There has been an application for an NCS race placed for that month. The weekend of the 22nd if I remember correctly. This will be an NCS race like none other in the past and for a worthy cause. I would hate to see a conflict . I will keep you informed about the NCS race and the plans for it when and if the bid is accepted.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Possible date conflict.

The RCX event is June 1, 2, 3, 2013. Fred, did you confirm the NCS date you referred to? Only 3 racers responded with interest in the RCX event so it does not look like there is much interest. If there is please speak up as these types of races take a lot of advance preparation. RCX is prepared to give us a tremendous amount of promotion for this event. Questions? Call Larry 909-887-9700.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts