Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking for one need servos can be a used one or new one it will be ran on dirt so need dirt tires so pretty much ready to put my recevier in on let me know what u have i will have money in two weeks thanks jeff eubanks you can pm me pics with body of of you can email me pics at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
This is true. :thumbsup: If I had known he already tried the S/S forum, I would have never mentioned it. I rarely frequent the s/s forum myself since I refuse to buy used equipment online.

Carry on... :)
Looks like he's getting better results here ,,LOL ,, I have talked to a few people that only look here and dont go to the fourm, then swap & sell ,because they didnt know it was there ,,:thumbsup:

·
Registered
612 Posts
I think you might be correct, but then WE dicuss makin it bigger better then we send them away to some other fourm ,Man he aint selling out he's wanting in , Enough wow where that come from :thumbsup:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well guys knox has found me a ride i would like to thank everyone that was helpful to me and a special thanks to knox you helped alot

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
That's good news what are you going to get? And you are a nice guy call me anytime glad you got hooked up.maybe I can make it out your way sometime and sling some dirt haven't raced on that yet but would love to give it a try

·
Registered
163 Posts
Knox, I sent you a PM....I know another guy looking for a car.

Interest is certainly growing in our area for 1/4 scale sprint cars on dirt!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Knox, I sent you a PM....I know another guy looking for a car.

Interest is certainly growing in our area for 1/4 scale sprint cars on dirt!
PM sent ,I have shared this info with four different people so far!!!! the list my get longer as I can be blabby when I good deal like this comes up, so dont sit on it,,,, Robert :thumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Thanks for the info Knox, I will pass it along.

GRT75, I heard Gary Henderson is looking for a car and Jody Fees is looking as well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts