Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Yep, me too. Quarterscale Motorsports has a fender cluster, but they are knee deep in aligators building new tracks and taking over building the Lightning cars. Graphic Results has numbers, QSAC, and custom made decals. There are other people that do decals online and I am trying to get a list of them for all of us. As I get this list together, I will publish it on the GLQSR website... IF anyone want to contribute to the list, please e-mail me: [email protected]

·
Registered
485 Posts
Stickers

I have the capability of making stickers as far as numbers, quarterpanel hood and rear bumper sponsors, names things like that. I only do stickers that are not copyrighted in any way. I can make custom graphics and logos. The only thing I cannot do is contigs and headlight and taillight stickers.

Please contact Chance
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Thanks Chance62,
I wanted to do another webpage with this kind of stuff, like a "Dress up your Hot Rod" page. Please forward any information you would like to have published on our site to me. I'll prabably be contacting you today with a request...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Deacls

Hey guys if you need some decals, most sign shops can do them but few can print on the vinyl. Here is who I use for printing. "The Graphic Shack" 765 -526-2533. Talk to Hollie se if she can fix you up.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Decals

Check out: http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-Scaleracing

I can do what ever you want in Vinyl or Printed on Vinyl. My imanination is as big as you wallet.lol I am just finishing up the new Fender Sponsor decals in reverse for the inside of the bodies and the Head and Tail liights for the inside.

Joe
JG Products
864-386-1924

PS: Be very careful when you go to a regular sign shop for decals and stickers most have their idea of what looks good to them but not good on a car. Unless you can find a shop that does race cars already big or small. And most have a minimun charge because they do not want to spend the time working on small stuff.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I also have a vinyl sign and graphics company. I can do all of your vinyl numbers, names, logo's of course if they are not copy writed. The only thing I have not done is buy the printer so I can't do the cont. decals or head light yet. Thanks Todd Holloway
I have both a sprint car and fender car so I can get you sized right.

Holloway Vinyl Signs & Graphics
765-759-9703
[email protected]
"Stick With Holloway"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts