Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Damn Nice Job.I'm probably going to email you as to what colors you used when I build a Movie Enterprise.I'd like to use some of them Guy S

·
Registered
326 Posts
As always TM GREAT job...ALMOST makes me want to grab my spare PL350 out and start on it... A++ :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Oh....my....god......!

That is so well done - it's almost frightening!

(bows repeatedly and says "I'm not worthy" again and again...)

Absolutely brilliant!

Bryan

·
Registered
830 Posts
WOW... very nice!

The paint job looks spot on!!!!
And I think you are the first to ever get the 5 starboard view ports covered up
to accurately represent the A.

just 2 things to nit: wish you had used Arthurs replacement impulse engine.
and... the outside warp chiller color is brushed aluminium! I have this info form Andy Probert himselfe and yes you can see it on some pictures that it has a silver touch.

Edit: How did you do the strongback aztec? Are those decals or an airbrush job?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow - I'm so impressed with your execution of the decals! Can you provide a step by step including the specific type of materials you use?

·
Registered
151 Posts
WOW... very nice!

The paint job looks spot on!!!!
And I think you are the first to ever get the 5 starboard view ports covered up to accurately represent the A.

...the outside warp chiller color is brushed aluminium! ...on some pictures that it has a silver touch.

Edit: How did you do the strongback aztec? Are those decals or an airbrush job?
Can you point me to an accurizing post or list that includes the starboard view ports?

I haven't noticed the brushed aluminum as opposed to copper color of the warp cooling fins in any of the photos I've examined. Can you point me to one/some?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Can you point me to an accurizing post or list that includes the starboard view ports?

I haven't noticed the brushed aluminum as opposed to copper color of the warp cooling fins in any of the photos I've examined. Can you point me to one/some?

NCC 1701-A

http://www.cloudster.com/Sets&Vehicles/STMPEnterprise/ColorPhotos/cSTMPent73.jpg

Shows the silver touch of the outboard warp chiller and also note that there are no view ports between the docking port and the Starfleet delta.

Opposed to the TMP Refit

http://www.cloudster.com/Sets&Vehicles/STMPEnterprise/STMPent44.jpg

where you can see the 5 view ports

1 - 20 of 93 Posts