Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had hoped to have the Ent D finished by WF because I wanted to debut a new kit there, well it's going to take longer than I thought on that so I decided to make something simpler for WF.

It will be cast in clear fiberglass for lighting, will include metal nacelle pieces and jwrjr will be making a special bussard module for the nacelles.

Price will be around $200.

Progress so far.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
a little birdy

Richard,
I know you've got your own cutter now, but If you have access to a good plan of the bird decal, i'd like to try to make it in vinyl. at this scale it would look as if it were painted on.
Lou

PS Oh I'll be wanting to pick one up at the fest, too. better bring plenty!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have the orginal model, with all it'd flaws, that was put out way back when. The years have taken a toll on the decal, whats left of it. I have been looking for a decent decal for it. The only ones I can are for a different size ship. Could you make a a hi rez picture avaliable of what your paint scheme for the underside?

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
REL said:
I had hoped to have the Ent D finished by WF because I wanted to debut a new kit there, well it's going to take longer than I thought on that so I decided to make something simpler for WF.

It will be cast in clear fiberglass for lighting, will include metal nacelle pieces and jwrjr will be making a special bussard module for the nacelles.

Price will be around $200.

Progress so far.
Looks awesome, Richard! Can't wait to see this one. Are you starting a list? If so, please put me on it!

1 - 20 of 166 Posts