More detail work done on the deflector/sensor pod.
The bells come in 2 parts, no cutting needed! The cone shaped section on the rear is a complete bell with .020 sheet added to build up the larger section to eliminate the step that exists between the two halves, I also cut off the mount on the small end of the bell and added a dome to finish it out.Ha! Brilliant use of that part--cut in half, I'm assuming. I was admiring you for having put those grooves in but now that you've pointed out where the part came from . . .
I've found some cheap measuring scoops have similar shapes to what you have on the front.
I kept looking at the flat areas at each side of the shuttlebay, wondering what could go there and then I remembered on Enterprise they had work pods. This is the perfect place for them, no need to depressurize the entire shuttle bay just to launch a pod. The plain dome on the end of the deflector/sensor pod did not look right to me so I stuck on a small sensor dish, I tried a larger one at first but it did not look good so I cut it down until it looked right.Fantastic work! I especially like the detailing around the shuttlebay entrance and the rear-facing sensor dish.