Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting really close guys keep coming back and working on it but everything has shown up now so just need to keep going.

R

·
0 Posts
That is really cool, she be looking shipshape and then some.
Outstanding base work as well Cougar.

Go easy.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will have close ups as soon as she is finished just wanted to show off the base and model put together.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got some more pics. as you see I have a small light leak to fix on the secondary hull. does anyone have a suggestion on how I should fix it?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Cougar184 said:
got some more pics. as you see I have a small light leak to fix on the secondary hull. does anyone have a suggestion on how I should fix it?
That is such a sweet lighting job! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
546 Posts
I've had good luck using Testors window maker applied with a real fine glue tip, let it dry for a couple hours then paint it.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Wow that is a fantastic lighting job! Robiwon suggested a good idea how to fix that gap. I guess you could take some bondo and fill it and sand, but you already have some paint on there. I would say go Robiwon's route.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well im going to give it a shot. do you think I should do it in black first and then come back with some white or do you think the white will do the trick by itself. After I get her done Im really thinking about doing an article on how I built her. I have a ton of reference pic and Im planning on doing my 4th and final refit this summer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts