Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Oxidation Genius
31,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished up Polar Lights' 1/350 scale K'Tinga Class Klingon Battlecruiser, with PL lighting kit. I had a few problems - Painting the black bands on the nose bulb clogged up some of those tiny windows. I messed up the emblem on the belly and had to cut the yellow disk away.

·
Premium Member
2,830 Posts
:giggle:
Who're you trying to kid? That's gotta be the original Hero miniature!
Great work as always, Mr. Payne!

·
Starship Class
12,111 Posts
Cool! Great paint job as usual. It does look like the original (y)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Phenomenal work! Colors look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: StarshipClass

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very nice work. Starting to try and find a K’tinga to go with my PL refit and this looks amazing. Great job. Matt

·
Registered
93 Posts
Looks great John!

Is the lighting strictly from the PL lighting kit or did you make some additional mods? I've been thinking of getting this and the lighting kit as I've never worked with lighting before.

·
Oxidation Genius
31,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks great John!

Is the lighting strictly from the PL lighting kit or did you make some additional mods? I've been thinking of getting this and the lighting kit as I've never worked with lighting before.
Strictly the kit kit. :)
Tho I had trouble with paint clogging the bulb windows, and I was too lazy to fix it, so not all of them show light.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Nice job. I've got the kit and the lighting kit but don't know when I'll get round to starting them. As usual too much to do and to little time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts