Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen these? I picked up one from wallyworld as a Christmas present from my wife to me the other night....Love their prepaint stuff...well these are different...These are 1/32 scale models...unpainted except for a wonderful fully painted pilot figure.They have available now, a Japanese zero, an F4u corsair, an me-109 and a macchi Folgore, I got the folgore...10 bucks!!!! the only thing I dont like is that these are obviously the same as their prepaint as these are meant to be screwed together and cemented you have 4 big screw holes on the right side but they give you plastic plugs for them.test fit was great and details are superb. cant wait to build it!!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts