Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if a diecast of this truck has been made yet? I have 1/53 stuff. I did the design work for the Freigthliner ROP and want to do a model of one of those in this scale (1/32). I have the older model trucks in 1/32 and wish to make a entire set of ROP's in 1/32 scale.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Does anybody know if a diecast of this truck has been made yet? I have 1/53 stuff. I did the design work for the Freigthliner ROP and want to do a model of one of those in this scale (1/32). I have the older model trucks in 1/32 and wish to make a entire set of ROP's in 1/32 scale.
I live in CLEMMONS.NC . Im sure you know where thats at ... But i dont think they made it yet . But dont you work at Freightliner Trucks in Cleveland,NC ??;)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Diecast Krazy- I did work at Cleveland TMP until Mar 09- I hate the fact they did not do the next ROP. We already had the artwork about finished when the layoff news came out. That truck was going to look pretty good.

I certainly know where Clemmons is- I live in Rowan Co, but was originally out of Davie Co.

roadwarroir thanks for that link. They only had smaller Cascadia's , I guess no body has decided to do a big (1/32) one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts