Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a lot of slot cars..there were 2 1/32 cars in the lot..1 appears to be a eldon 1968 charger purple cut wheel wells..the other a riggen chassis ,,motor disassembled with a nice looking yellow and red body no cracks no body pins..if some one is interested in them make me some reasonable offers.look at ebay number item120939190802.the pics of both are there.i run and collect ho cars and these were in there..so i bought the lot..these appear to be some cars that could use a good home...the purple charger is a very nice looking car..fully intact except for cut wheel wells.has the glass and both bumpers..will accept offers until sunday night at 9 p.m..thanks.
dave:wave:

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yellow and red car spoken for....still have a purple dodge charger..made by eldon..wheel wells were trimmed..un tested...good looking car though..wide tires..email me for pics..
dave

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cuz i suck at doing it and am a newby to modern technology...hence i play with 50 yr old cars.....lol

·
BANNED
8,205 Posts
wyatt, if you can download pics from a digital camera or phone to your computer, you can upload to Photo Bucket and present pics here. free, easy and safe. photobucket.com
now you don't have those excuses anymore and you will have to say "I'm just to lazy to post pics here!" LOL, just kidding. try PhotoBucket and see how easy it is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts