Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time no see guys I have once again lost the instructions to this kit and now I can't find it online. Does anyone have a link to one?

Also I still Plan on posting pics once I figure out how to get them off my phone.

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
As I recall, Thundercat built that kit not too long ago. He may still have the instructions. I'll try to get in touch with him to find out. I've noticed that he's not on here too often recently, but I know he's on a couple of other sites I'm on too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help guys. I had found those instructions online as well but it isn't the same. And thank you mr. Jim for the help and rondo as well

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
As I recall, Thundercat built that kit not too long ago. He may still have the instructions. I'll try to get in touch with him to find out. I've noticed that he's not on here too often recently, but I know he's on a couple of other sites I'm on too.

Hey, how often does someone quote his own post on here, huh? Anyhow, I checked with John (Thundercat), and it turns out his model was a 2002 Silverado, not the 1999 version. Sorry, Rascak, I tried... :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts