Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Walmart finally stocked all the Street Whipz Vans, I picked up the 1/24th Ford Van. Nice detail, all doors open and the side door slides! The hood opens as well, pretty cool. Not a fan of the graphics but I'll fix that one of these days. I'm not sure if the headlights are right, I'll have to research that, and the steering wheel is tilted down to much, it was much flatter in these vans. Enjoy the pics

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Thats pretty cool,I even kind of like the mural,looks like something you'd see in the parking lot of a iron maiden concert.

I only wish they also made the ford van in 1/64 scale,I have been wanting one of them for quite awhile.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just found the Ford and the Chevy at the Wally down the street.. Pickup up both and will prolly pick up a few more in the next few weeks as I can see lot of cool potential for these...
Do have to say that I went to the Planet Toys website.. and it pretty much sucks... nowhere other then a small 8 or 10 word blurb find anything on the "Street Whips" line.
I think the first mod im going to do is to Northwestern Bell Telephone co service van.. a quick google search on "northwestern bell van" didnt yield much so this might be fun finding example pics... but thats half the fun of it...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
My head is spinning with all the conversions I plan on doing with this: a Club Wagon, an Open Road camper top version, the Ironside van, New York Telephone van, the list goes on and on. There's a Chevy Van, too? Do you have pics?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts