Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for muscle cars U.S.A. Dodge Demon cars and also the Hot Rod magazine dodge demon . Any dodge demon whites you may have may also interest me. I will not trade just one demon for one of these whites though. I am also looking for the 68-70 Ford Torino whites from the muscle cars series and any rare white lightning torino's you might have. I am not only looking for these castings in whites it's that I want to locate multiples of these above if I can. I also like zingers , black with flames, camaro's on purple camaro collection cards, super chevy cards, any nice camaro castings, mopar overall whites, rebel rods, cat in the hat whites, auction insanity whites, cobra's, firebirds with real rubber tires series 1, mopar real rubber tires, mopar performace roadrunner, spoilers whites "super bee white tires/ body rel. 24, black with flames corvette, coca cola polar bears whites , calendar cars 07 whites, etc...... Please make offers to [email protected]. Thanks alot

Neekaveli

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
not looking to trade for these cars but i have a loose!!WL dodge demon in a sublime green color??or yellow?? but i bought it when it was packaged in the johnny lightning lil red cars!!but it is mint and loose now drop me some trades thxs greg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts