Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this was ever brought up, but stopped by a local Big Lots today and noticed 4 VS Beetles, 63 i believe, 1:24 cars.

3 were a dark red with white interior,m the other one was a BWF with red interior, they were selling for $12.99.

These are older releases as they aren't in the normal 1:24 style boxes, they are in a clear-same thickness of a blisterpack box except for the base, which had Playing Mantis on it which gives its age.

Not sure if these are new to Big Lots or not (since its been a while since i been to this one). Just a heads up to you VW nutz out there :wave:

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
We have had these at our big lots here. It's a great price for the detail and build quality.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
U mean 1:18?? I didnt know of any 1:24 but Ive seen those colors of 1:18 at Big Lots before...I need to get 2 of these for a project

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Is the BL in Virginia Beach? I have a buddy stationed at Norfolk that is going this way in the next couple months, I might see if he can snag a few for me when he is that way screwing around

1 - 6 of 6 Posts