Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
I wish that Jada would do a series with a regular stance with normal wheels and a series dropped with the Bling rims. That way the collector can choose what they want. Love the Ghias! Not crazy about the rims and the scale. I have almost all of the Jada Ghias in 1/64.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
I wish that Jada would do a series with a regular stance with normal wheels and a series dropped with the Bling rims. That way the collector can choose what they want. Love the Ghias! Not crazy about the rims and the scale. I have almost all of the Jada Ghias in 1/64.
they did nice with the beetle, with the stock-ish look and the bling-ish look...I rarely get any with the blingy wheels, I'll probably wait to get a ghia until they get a different wheel variation

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
THATS the i feel about jads stuff i love the cars but hate the rims
that is y i dont buy alot of it.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I'm liking Jada and have started collecting a few. The wheels (although I've seen several variations), their most popular wheels with the thin tires can sometimes be a bit unrealistic. I'm not crazy about some of metalic green and orange colors I've seen either. I've overcome most of my dislike by placing the line right between JL and HW's in my mind. Not quite as realistic as JL, but several cuts above the average HW...in my mind anyhow.

I've got 6 VW's in 1/64, but haven't found a single Ghia. Thought about picking up the 1/24 VW's but always changed my mind...now with the Ghia being added, I just might grab some of the 1/24s after all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts